Green Means Business

This blog was created to share environmentally friendly companies and products with everyone. The goal is to prove that businesses with the environment in their mission do more than create a better world for the next generation, they create profits.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Need Your Help

Dear Readers,

I have been publishing the Green Means Business blog for about a month now, and I have to admit, it has been very rewarding. We are starting to gain more and more readers, and we are being linked to by a few popular eco-blogs. The problem is that I am only one person with limited time to research all the great green companies and products out there. This is where you come into the picture. If you know of a company that's doing great things for the environment, let me know about them by leaving comments. Or, if interested, I'm always willing to have guest authors on the blog. If green writing tickles your fancy, leave a comment, and I'll get back to you shortly.

Your partner in green,
Evan

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Julie Hendrix said...

Hi Evan,

My name is Julie, and I am launching a web site based in central Arkansas to promote green products and sustainable lifestyles. The site is called remodelmylife.com, and it is parked on godaddy for a few days until I get the site and blog started. I look forward to trying to work with you in the very near future.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Julie Hendrix said...

Hi Evan,

My name is Julie, and I am launching a web site based in central Arkansas to promote green products and sustainable lifestyles. The site is called remodelmylife.com, and it is parked on godaddy for a few days until I get the site and blog started. I look forward to trying to work with you in the very near future.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com